-->

Sunday, April 17, 2011



One of those monologues.

So, it occured to me that the longer you know someone, the easier you get angry with the person ? Or rather, you let yourself to be more easily angered or upset ? Dont know if you know what I mean haha, people get too comfortable with each other they forgot their manners. Forgot to take time to know the person again. But yeah. it's always said that, if you don't know the person well enough, don't jump to conclusions abt him or her. But I dnt knw if one actually jumps to conclusion more easily after knowing a person too well. Too well.. Can it ever be too well ? Or do we think we rly know that person too well, but we don't actually. I can't even figure out myself sometimes, so how can another person even know me too well ? Or how can I even say to know another person too well when I can't even figure myself out.

Peaced out.

2 comments:

  1. Yesss! I understand what you sayinggg! Can i quote your entire entry on my blog? hahahaa

    ReplyDelete