-->

Friday, February 3, 2012



It may be that when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work and when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.

/Wendell Berry

-

Just took a look at my timetable. Three-ish more months to my final deadline. Five more months till I graduate. Twenty weeks of London, and the rest of UK/Europe/whereverIcouldhavtravelledto left. Omgg. That. Is. Fast. I only just turned year 3 !! D: The past few weeks have been a blur. I feel like a fat kid, only going out of the house for food (i.e. KFC). It's too cold, and why am I still sick !? Finally went to see the doc today haha

So not looking forward to being thrown out of the student life :(
But till then.. I am excited for Florence and the Machine in March, and Foster the People in April :D And I am looking forward to Summer already, bought myself a swimsuit already HAHA ohh yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment