-->

Saturday, February 28, 2009

:D

Suddenly the world is beautiful again; the birds are chirping, the flowers are waving and the wind is singing. Oh shut up wei lin hahahaha

My first interview is over, FINALLY.
Soo yes, I'm left with next friday's !!


I wore this to my interview; & my friends thought I was gng for a party hahah and, check out my muscles man (not bad right, got shading somemore haha) !! That is the result of carrying my portfolio and art materials every other day to college ! I am very strong now okay. HAHAHA

Anyhows, I went to Yinyin's place to eat all her malaysian snacks haha and I made two new friends (Yeah it's a very very good thing becos my social life had been stagnant for awhile..). Went with them to Imperial's Malaysian Night (my father's side is malaysian and my eldest brother studied at imperial okay so I cannot not go right) haha and it was better than I expected. Incredibly funny AND (!!!) there was nasi lemak after that (with the right chilli and rice)- AWESOME.

And the night ended with us missing the last tube and fooling around with the tv in the bus





No comments:

Post a Comment