-->

Thursday, February 12, 2009



Through The Looking Glass, Lewis Carroll
"....You know very well you're not real."
"I am real!" said Alice, and began to cry.
"You won't make yourself a bit realer by crying," Tweedledee remarked: "there's nothing to cry about."
"If I wasn't real," Alice sad - half-laughing through her tears, it all seemed so ridiculous - "I shouldn't be able to cry."
"I hope you don't suppose those are real tears?"

-

Haha! Anyway, i am into socks right now lol. They make me happy.
OK, I cant sleep haha I've got too many things gng on in my mind right now.

1. Material of pink sample (!!!; shape)
2. Nude stockings (!!!; C&E)
3. Cut out white borders
4. Select & develop photos***
5. Photocopy fashion drawings
6. Print fine art thing on acetate
7. Take out dresses from rotation proj
8. A1 drawings.
9. Sew foam paper
10. More knottings & loopings
11. Prints -> Origami
12. ESSAY
13. Weaving sample.?




So adorable.
I've been gng to gojane's website to keep track of this pair of shoes. Although it's on sale now, it'll cost me USD30 more just to get it ship over to London ! And it seems londoners dont do sprees hahah so sad. Hello any Americans willing to help ? HAHAHA :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment