-->

Saturday, March 7, 2009

And so last night, we wanted to have a celebration by having a good dinner as compact was over..


The prime example of a dinner looking like a breakfast.

Sry la, we're two broke people so what do you expect hahaha









Taking pictures of ourselves while dancing to the music is a cheaper way to express our happiness.

-

Therefore my Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from my Father. (John 10:17-18)

When we lay down our rights, our life, our job, our money , our future- when we let it all go, no one can take it from us. This is the way to keeping anything- give it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment