-->

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I missed everyone today.
Not that I dont miss everyone everyday; I do, just not lik, consciously.
Dont worry, I'm not emo.


..or maybe I am. HAHA

Hmm. Lifegroup and svc today were really good ! And after dinner, we went to Malaysian Kopitiam for ICE KACHANG !! :DDD I want to go there agn for desserts !

Anyway, I'm so thankful that my brother is here in London with me. He's like a part of home brought here tgt with me! And also, without him, I will never get to know people like Wenxiu who always make the effort to organise great gatherings like HAVING BARBEQUE IN LONDON !!






But we, uh, burnt the college hall table hahahaha
And that was why we moved to the grass. And the whole place smelt like East Coast Park !!


Who's taking care of Number One?

No comments:

Post a Comment