-->

Wednesday, March 30, 2011



The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along the path to its fulfillment.

/Ysabel Yaneza

-

My lifegroup (or rather, the fact that He actually entrusts such a responsibility to me), has always been one of the three main things I thank God for.

I'm not a perfect (very imperfect, in fact) person, much less a leader. But I was really encouraged by my lifegroup members today ! Makes me want to keep on keeping on. They are what the lifegroup is. True, a team is a group of people who may not be equal in experience, talent, or education, but in commitment (Patricia Fripp). I dont know if it's very bold of me to say this aha but I want and pray for Holborn Lifegroup to be a Team. And of course, I'm not leading this Team alone; let's not forget moi co-leader Adam who I feel is very different from me aha but we're a team nonetheless.

I've been thinking about loads of things.
Mainly about you and i, and our journey so far.
I thought about how we embarked on this journey; how crazy this whole thing is, and how everything just crazily came together. I dont know what exactly went through my rationale and logical mind to go for it, and of course, there's still a long way to go.. but I've got a feeling, that this would be the best leap of faith I would ever have leapt.

No comments:

Post a Comment