-->

Friday, March 4, 2011

Soo, if you dont already know, my Whiteberry crashed :s
Dont ask me how or why, I've no idea, and the people cldnt give me an answer either ! I thought they'd give me a new whiteberry since it's only been what, less than two months ? But no :(

..Introducing my new phone,



Yes, I'm back to good old(er) nokia. My prev nokia cldnt send out text msgs zz soo yeah. No BBM, no whatsapp; boo hoo. For two weeks longg. If you needta msg me and you're in lovely Singapore, facebook me :D

I've been hiding my hair in a beanie cos #1 I dont want to show my ugly dye, and #2 weather's been crazy cold >:o (im binging like mad; just finished one whole can of pringles :<)

I like my sides ^^



Cant wait to colour my hairrr
hope it's a good colour x

No comments:

Post a Comment