-->

Friday, June 10, 2011



I dont think I've ever frown this much in a day before. Crepewool is my enemy now. Really not liking this project, boo. I dint think the day would get any worse, but I was soaked in rain by the time I got home >:( Anyhows, thank God for dirisami :) though I'm still kinda frowning, I do feel so much better. And also after a fa-qi-ing session with Tzuk, heehee. Having dinner (I cooked seafood pasta :D) now at 10pm, meh. We got chased out of the weave room earlier than usual cos it's Friday night, and Marium was lik nooo we dont have a life, let us stay till 930pm ahahahaha love that girl.

I'm going out tmr, I dont care. I want some seafood green curry from Borough market. If not, Im gng to Spitalfields for some cakes or pies muahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment