-->

Thursday, June 23, 2011



-

Yes, I do realised my blog entries have become quite uhh revolved around one thing ahahaha so I shall attempt to write abt something else today.

I think I've become an expert in cooking almost hard-boiled eggs haha, yknow when the yolk is still really yellow, and just solidified so it's not hardened, but really soft yolk ? HAHA yes. I've got pictures in my phone but I'm lazy to upload them to my lappie now, so.

And, I am currently building up a list of awesome food places in London (mainly cafes cos I dont have money for restaurants hahaha) that I've been to or really want to check out. Speaking of which, I am feeling hungry now..

And if you're in Singapore, please help me look out for any temporary jobs mmkay. I'm in (desperate) need of a job :< I dont mind anything, really, though I do prefer retail/admin to being say, a waitress in a restaurant (I cannot carry and serve heavy plates); working at somewhere creative would be ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment