-->

Saturday, October 15, 2011

LOSING THINGS



I wonder who else still reads my blog, because I know I've been MIA for so long. Yes yes, I've got a boyfriend now so thats why, but no. Ok mayb yes. Kinda maybe, partly. Haha, just that, it's been a while since I have had my solitary moments (yknow, lik talking to myself on the bus, in the shower and with my soft toy..).

Nowadays, things' occupying my mind are my fyp, my dissertation, the ipad, blackberry sudoku, my bed, shoes, my currently-growling stomach (Coco Rocks rocks btw !), christmas, and you- my boyfriend. (I know you read this heh) (to other ppl: okay, dont judge me)

I think that as we grow older, we start to lose things.
Lose memories, lose a sense of time, lose yourself, lose your camera (yeah, thats me), lose friends, and lose a sock.

But we can also lose memories, and know which part of your life, your past shaped who you are. Lose a sense of time, and then realise your priorities and change them if need to. Lose yourself in music, in art, in math, and in the simplest of things. Lose your camera, and learn that the most important pictures are captured with and in your heart and soul. Lose friends, and grow closer to the remaining few. Lose a sock, only to find it again days later, feeling all silly.

So go ahead, and dont be afraid to lose things.
Afterall, we never actually had anything to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment