-->

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ok. Was supposed to do up a mind map for my dissertation tutorial on Friday, but. my. brain. is. dead.

Anyway, I cant wait to get my appetite back. I want to eat. Happily, and feeling satisfied. And not having to only be able to have small bites or soup-based foods. Yes I'm still sick.. I've got tonsillitis :( I just need to get well before my birthday..!

On a happier note, I finally got the blackberry cover I wanted !



And speaking of which, no idea what to do for my birthday again. I had Four Seasons and tried to watch Guy Fawkes fireworks for my 19th, finally caught Guy Fawkes fireworks for my 20th, had Assa and My Old Dutch for dinner with my brother and a few church people respectively for my 21st.. And I dont know what to do for this year since I actually dont have school on that Monday :D (..cos of dissertation week :( boo). I want to go somewhere actually.. but not on my actual birthday; it's a small possibility. But for my actual day, I actually just feel like staying home and have people cook for me or bring me food hahahaha or go out for a big but still affordable meal hahahaha (omgg i know where.. sichuan!!) (but i'm so lazy to ask people out :/)

No comments:

Post a Comment