-->

Saturday, November 5, 2011

It's not my birthday yet, but certainly feels like it came early! I received two presents today :D (and also, I ate some super awesome cookies earlier) (and, I'll be going to see some fireworks later in the night) (and going to a party aft that.. to celebrate someone else's birthday lol)

Anyhows, I went out to collect one from the PO, and when I was back, a package came through the door ! (I'll not talk about this one yet.. because I am still in the midst of confirming who the sender is lol. Dont wna make assumptions though I think I know who, heheh)

So yes.
Mr Benjamin Ong ♥ sent me a package but I was out ystd so I had to collect it today, and when I opened it, I was too touched to function. Literally.


(the picture does not do it any justice at all)
(best thing ever) (after God) (and after the boyfriend)

It's too precious, it's 100% leather, and the design is just amazing; I dont know how I'm going to use it ! You know lik, I would get so paranoid bringing it out hahahaha
It's similar to how someone gives you a really really pretty book, and you dont want to ruin it by filling it with your ugly handwriting or with dodgy pen inks or make a grammatical mistake or some sort.

I love you baby :') ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment