-->

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just got a card from Sarah! haha anyway, my hall feels so christmasy and homely nowadays ! Lucy has been putting up pretty decorations <3









Kamilla, Daniela and I stayed up to watch Mean Girls & then, Wicker Park on television on monday night ! We were all gushing over Josh Harnett hahahaha totally hilarious.

Oh yes, look !

I had a preview of what Sunday's outing will be like today at cg ! haha cos Boris bought us the hummingbird cupcakes !!!! :D We played citadels after that, joined by Paul and Lisabel! & I was the DJ, selecting christmas songs to be played while playing the game hahahha Anyway, we went to Gourmet Burger Cafe for dinner instead cos they had a promotion gng on, 2-4-1 ! And I'm feeling much more christmasy than I did last year haha cant wait for tmr (minus sch)! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment