-->

Friday, December 12, 2008


Sleepy eyes, I know.

CU Christmas Dinner ystd was GREAT !!! haha had loads of fun but it's probably the last time I'll see Jia :(( She's gng back to NY on monday !

Anyway, Tab Jia and I played with my camera (as usual)


Then Jenny wanted to join us !


Before Dave came and joined in the fun as well !



Thats Tim and I guarding the door, we're the bouncers ! hahaha, he totally cracks me up esp while having the dinner

Tab How did you do that !
Tim It's magic..
Tab ..
Tim I'm magical.!
Tab & I HAHAHAHHAHHAHA


We played with the lights and chocolate bubbles aft that haha but im too lazy to upload the photos la, go see facebook.

AND I HAD MY LAST SCHOOL DAY TDAY, WHICH HAPPENS TO BE MY TUTORIAL DAY WHICH WENT PRETTY WELL SO YAYYYAYYAYAYYYY AHHAHAHAH :DD

Okay I was wondering why am I feeling so sleepy and tired and I just saw the clock and it's TWO IN THE MORNING !! hahahaha crappp BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment