-->

Sunday, June 7, 2009



I never knew words could be so confusing, Milo said to Tock as he bent down to scratch the dog's ear.
"Only when you use a lot to say a little," answered Tock.
Milo thought this was quite the wisest thing he'd heard all day.

/The Phantom Tollbooth, Norton Juster

-

I'm getting into this weird habit of sleeping for lik 14 hours, and then sleeping 0-4 hours the next night :O ! Oh, I think the teabags actually do help. Or mayb it's just psychological. 5 days left to the end of my experiment haha & I'm quite excited for church later haha :D :D :D That said, LOUD Camp's in about another ten plus hours.

My room's like a warzone now lol (only because I'm halfway through packing okay). Decisions decisions. To keep or not to keep, to throw or not to throw. Bring back to Singapore or leave in London. TSKKK.



Guess what I found while packing haha a squashed green bean soy drink I got from Singapore Day !


It's quite nice actually. Yes, I only started looking through the Singapore Day goodie bag today hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment