-->

Monday, June 1, 2009



My mother's two categories:
nice men did things for you, bad men did things to you.

-

I've been packing for hours but why oh why does my room still looks the same ?!! >:O !

Life's been busy since my final project's submission. It's been carnaby, youtube, pizza, visiting ppl's halls, picnics in the sun, suppers, brighton, fashion shows, alpha, Alex's birthday, exhibition, womens day, Boris's birthday, snog.. and tmr, I'll be running and paddling at Regent's Park ! :D I just hope that i'll have enough money to last me till 21june :(

And my Reduce Eyebag Operation (REO) is uhh, well.. I've been too lazy to do the teabags thing hahahahahaha besides, I was looking through my old photos and ehh, I've already had eyebags since forever lo..!

No comments:

Post a Comment