-->

Saturday, June 6, 2009


/Men travel faster now, but I do not know if they go to better things.

-

Two weeks and two more days.
Marcus is actually right. Two weeks and two more days sounds like two months and two weeks haha, two weeks and two more days actually sounds reeaaallly long :( I MISS EVERYONE.

HAIYAR.
I dont like packing. I am one of those people who cant bear to throw away used tickets (of places/countries I first visited), receipts (like, of tasty food I first ate), tags (of pretty items I buy online/offline), used envelopes (I just like them !), packagings of things (cos they're nice or I can use them agn!), flyers/postcards (cos they've lovely designs/colours).. you get the idea. And you can imagine how many things I have in my room. So yes, I really do not like packing. I've to throw away so many things which I dont want to !

I dint really have much of a dinner but I'm really full haha cos I just had lots of icecream with Miya Phoebe and Rena ! Yeahhh, icecream for supper ! Haagen Daaz's Strawberry Cheesecake & Midnight Cookies are LOVE (:


We are all busy…. I am too.
But are we all too busy for a divine appointment?

No comments:

Post a Comment