-->

Saturday, March 20, 2010

NOCTURNE



Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you.
And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.

Fables and Reflections, Neil Gaiman

-

I finally got my library card.
Prozac Nation wasnt exactly on my To-Read list, but I happened to see it sitting on the shelf, and since I cldnt find what I intended to borrow, I'm reading it now. And I think if I werent Christian, I'll probably be depressed or sth. Harhar. I do find myself thinking the same way Ellie thinks from time to time. More so, recently (not that I'm getting depressed). I think everyone has such thoughts, just a matter of how often. Maybe. I'm not sure holidays are good for me actually. I watched Pride and Prejudice and Definitely, Maybe last night, after which I felt strange. Now that I can afford to let my mind run wild, with Chopin's Nocturnes (mainly Op. 9 No. 2 in E♭ major and Op. 9.1 in B♭ minor) on repeat, I'm thinking quite a bit. But if you were to ask me what exactly am I thinking about, I cant really give you an answer. It's hard to say and explain. I'll probably need a bookful of words. Or some sort of film with multi-sensory stimulation.

Mayb it's just post-assessment. Or the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment