-->

Wednesday, March 17, 2010



You get what anybody gets - you get a lifetime.
/Preludes and Nocturnes, Neil Gaiman

-

Now that I've pretty much Nothing to do, I'm trying to do Something. Nothing productive so far. All I did was finish 119g of chocolate, and finding out ticket prices to various places from London at different dates and times, and then closing all the tabs hahaha just like that, it's 5am already. And I dint get round to doing my laundry and the colour collages due on Friday :S I dint even think of completing my film list (which has increased by 1). And Chopin's Nocturne is on repeat. Yes, I've been having the urge to play the piano, for two weeks already. My parents wld be happy to hear that aha.

And a prayer request.
Please pray I'll be able to find someone to stay at my place from June-Aug ! Cos I wna find somewhere else to stay but my contract ends mid-Sept. I can either move my things to my brother's or my future location first but the former is a waste of energy (cos I'll have to move agn) and both options are a waste of money (cos I'll be paying rent for two months for nothing). Unless I leave my things where they are, but this means I'll have to cut short my holiday back home to settle my accommodation :S So yes, thanks in advance guys !

No comments:

Post a Comment