-->

Monday, March 15, 2010

THANKFUL

What a day !
Assessment's finally over. French exam's over. I'm just left with a final tutorial on Friday before I can officially proclaim that holidays are here (: And I wna apologise for the lack of effort put into the recent entries of my blog.

Anyhows, I'm truly thankful to God for the last three months ♥ I think this term has been good; it was beyond my expectations. One thing I learnt is that as long as you put God first, everything else will somehow just sort themselves out. Lik, seriously. I dint worry about time and money and money and time as much as I did during my first term, and time and money just came to me. Also, I think I can say that I've stuck to two of what I deem as priorities in my nyresolutions well. Not sure if I'll be able to do the same for the next term, but I am looking forward to it (:

& Lastly (haha I know, machiam lik making speech), I think it's very impt to always have a thankful heart. When we stop being thankful for what we have or who we have in our lives, we take things and people for granted (which I am ashamed to say I've allowed myself to do so so many times). The same goes with our r/s with God (am guilty of this as well). And so I'm getting into the habit of thanking God for something that happened during the day (there's bound to be at least one worth giving thanks for !) regardless of how it went, before I go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment