-->

Friday, January 14, 2011

C'EST LA VIE



“I think we’re always responsible for our actions. We’re free. I raise my hand – I’m responsible. I turn my head to the right – I’m responsible. I’m unhappy – I’m responsible. I smoke a cigarette – I’m responsible. I shut my eyes – I’m responsible. I forget that I’m responsible, but I am. I told you escape is a pipe dream. After all, everything is beautiful. You only have to take an interest in things, see their beauty. It’s true. After all, things are just what they are. A face is a face. Plates are plates. Men are men. And life.. is life.”

/Nana Kleinfrankenheim

-

Turns out, my plan to chiong work and not think abt anything else is failing. Not think abt anything else, yes; chiong work, no- I forgot to take Jetlag into consideration haha I'm almost always too tired to do anything (excuses, excuses). And when I'm not too tired to do anything, I'm just eating (and now, BBing). It's a good thing my deadlines are like next Monday and not this week (and it's alr coming the end of this week omgg), but if I continue like this, I'm just delaying, and definitely not close to lightening the penalty haa.

Funny how Time can be both fast and slow huh.

Anyhows, I like to look forward to things in the year.
1. Weave Paris trip in Feb = a week of no sch, whee
2. Last day of Mar = Start of Easter break
3. Apr, May.. I'm sure I'll find sth to look fwd to
4. June = Summer
5. July = End of term
6. Aug = Middle of summer hols
7. Sept

And yes, I finally got my BB hehe
(if you were previously on my whatsapp and from sg and wld like to continue whatever conversations we've had on whatsapp, cld you pls drop me a msg cos I dont have like all my sg contacts and im lazy :x aha, or you can just get a bb and i'll add you heh)


(ya I know, damn cui here haaha super tired, it's nt even 9pm yet but I think I'm gna zz alr)

No comments:

Post a Comment