-->

Friday, January 21, 2011

o.+



"When there is nothing left to burn you have to set yourself on fire"


After hours of
reading abt: Freud/ Psychoanalysis/ Narrative Cinema/ Psychology/ Fetishism
& listening to: Taylor Swift/ Cheryl Cole/ The XX/ Stars/ The Decemberists

Ohmygaaahh.
Sorry, I still dont know how to start my 2000words essay ;<
And now I'm looking at
Free Freud Psychoanalysis Essay
Follow the instructions below to view the complete essay, speech, term paper, or research paper:
You may view this document now for only $9.95. This is the total cost - there are NO other charges. The document will be on your screen as soon as you pay with your credit card, debit card, or bank account. Your purchase is 100% secure.

Hahaha okay, but I think I've got a better idea what to write now, mehhh. Super hungryyy.

Did I mention I ♥ my BB so much, I just want to cover it up down left right centre, and protect it from the cold cruel world out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment