-->

Wednesday, January 26, 2011



WEI LIN's GUIDE TO SOLVING (PASTA-)COOKING PROBLEMS.
(esp if you are like me; when you crave for pasta, you got to have pasta)

Situation #1
You've got pasta, but no pasta sauce. And you're a lazybum who refuses to leave the house- Use the sauce meant for your nachos/wedges. No, I'm serious. It tastes awesome ! You dont even have to put in the pot to heat it up. Pour some of it on the plate, then put some of your just-cooked pasta on top of it, then pour some again, and add more pasta, and repeat.

Situation #2
You've got pasta and sauce, but no other ingredients. And again, you're a lazybum. Use the ham meant for your toast; tear it to small pieces of course. Or use your sandwich spread/fillings, haha. Really, it works. Better still if your sandwich fillings' egg and bacon with mayo or sth like that, with meat, yknow. No, it's not gross. And you can do it the English way- have it as a salad. Just omit the pasta sauce, and eat your pasta cold.

Situation #3
Exactly like #1 but you've got no nachos's sauce. Light-fry it with mayo, butter, and salt and pepper (nope, no need oil). Best with mushrooms. Okay, I've only tried it with mushrooms haha. And if you're not a fan of mayo, dont worry it tastes fine (I dont like mayo too), just dont spam it. I think you can add milk too, not sure haha but aiyah, just experiment lol.

Situation #4
Exactly like #3 and you've got cheese..! Make baked pasta :)

Of course, if you wna cook pasta, and you have no pasta. DONT BE A LAZYBUM AND GO OUT AND BUY.

Have fun !

**I am not liable for any health issues

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHH I can see you had a lot of fun typing this post huh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ! yes I did, I was bored ^^

    ReplyDelete