-->

Thursday, February 24, 2011

PAPER HEART



“So you say you don’t believe in love now, but have you always felt that way?”
“I believed in it when I was a kid, but then again, all my ideas about love kind of came from movies and fairy tales. And as I grew up, I realized that life is nothing like that.”

“Was that ‘cause you had your heart broken?”

“No. I’ve only ever had one boyfriend. I thought I really liked him. I thought he was all dark and mysterious, and he had shadows under his eyes. But then I realized that was only because he was on drugs.”

-

Cute movie.
Not sure if I'm bias cos of the company, but I liked it anyway :)
And there's Michael Cera, haha.

On a side random note,
You and your furry wintey hatty 200km north of the equator, srsly who does that. Oh, you crack me up. Even in random thoughts whilst drawing flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment