-->

Saturday, February 19, 2011

UNTANGLE ME



“Here’s to words that tell the truth, when it’s easier to lie.
Here’s to staring into the sun, when you used to close your eyes.”

/The Maine

-

Yesterday, the bathtub drain was srsly clogged, and I had to remove whatever that was clogging the water which was gross. But anyway, lik I pulled out the hair right, and it was like a train- rly damn gross (understatement here). Thats why- whenever hair starts to accumulate at the drain, start removing it already. Or the next time you've to clean up, it'll not be easy, and usually at a time when all you want to do is take a shower.

Just thinking.
How it is qte similar to how we (or me) usually like to deal with our (my) problems. More often than I would like to admit, I deem my problem insignificant, close one eye and sweep it under the carpet. And the problem really does seem to go away, but before you know it, the water has trouble draining, the problem is in-your-face, and you've got to do a massive clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment