-->

Saturday, February 5, 2011

SPRING-CLEANING



Love is not blind, it sees more, not less. \
Because it sees more, it is willing to see less.

/Rabbi Julius Gordon

-

Woohoo. Finally packed and cleaned up my room and house hehe. All today !! To welcome Brenden and Jiayi today, and Adam tmr ! Waha

There's space in my room to even sit now ! HAHA



Yes, picturezz on my wall :) But they're mainly lomo and polaroid picz, cos the photo paper I bought keeps jamming my printer so I dont have any other than those I developed from film :( But anyway, I lost a few from the last time round ! They dropped, and fell into a blackhole. Cldnt find them at all even after cleaning up :s lol. And of course, to be fair to everyone, nobody's face gets to appear more than twice on this wall (apart from mine of course :p) haha I know, you feel like smacking me now hahahaha

OH, and yes, that's my wardrobe on the bottom right.
You got to admit- fitting all my clothes/ sketchbooks/ personal/ accessories/ food/ whatnots into that pseudo wardrobe-cabinet is an amazing feat. Pats myself on the back-

HAPPY CNY !

No comments:

Post a Comment