-->

Thursday, November 27, 2008

It may surprise some of you to know that Chua Wei Lin has been spending more money at Iceland than at a H&M store or an online blogshop. Yes, grocery shopping is taking over my money and time, my life !!!

I decided to take bus from college today and while trying to find my 344 bus stop, I found a megahuge Sainsbury and just wanted to look for ahem, chocolate milk (which was obviously an excuse to pop in because I only drink Tesco's). And ended up buying 12packets of muller yoghurt (buy 6 for 2.96pounds & get another 6 free okay! If I eat one every day, it can serve as a countdown to the end of sch ! Absolutely brilliant! ) and 2 pieces of salmon (99p each!!!! ), but no, dint get any choc milk or manage to find the 344 bus stop hahah

& Just the other day at Iceland, I had to struggle for a good five minutes before putting the two packets of Aero mint choc back on the shelves haha go Wei Lin ! WILLPOWER. But hey, I must say my dinner is looking and tasting better and better each night alright.


Yeah, thats one of the salmon hahaha

I'm so lazy, I dont want to start work or pack my bag for Sussex :( So many things !! Sianzzxzxxx hahaah

No comments:

Post a Comment