-->

Saturday, November 22, 2008



Luxury is a necessity that begins where necessity ends
Coco Chanel


-

It was Angie's birthday last friday ! So we decided to surprise her on wednesday after cg (:







Before that, had lecture in the morning but it was as good as not attending at all cos I was sleeping the whole time :/ I did managed to stay awake during the film La Haine but the fire alarm rang halfway through and I dint go back aft that haha went straight to the SU bar for In a Nutshell ! (:

Was busy trying out all the cupcakes made by different people, sugar overload hahah but i still like the ones Jenny, Kate, Jia and I baked (:



And aft everyth, I went to meet Julia and Maggie before heading down for Alpha (they served pasta & carrot cake this time! :D). Totally worn out but all's good, at least theres been some progress ;) & yay, about two more weeks left before sch ends ! Plus, alpha weekend away is coming in less than 7days !

Anyway, I'm so glad weekends are finally here ! That said, it's coming to an end already :( It's sunday now & I've still got my A1 paper & photos manipulation to do ! According to Rae, it'll snow later on in the early morning !! Not sure if that's a good thing haha snow's pretty, but freezing out there isnt.


OH YES, I TALKED TO NG SHIMING & TAN YINGXIU LAST NIGHT (WHICH WAS THEIR VERY EARLY MORNING !) HAHA :DD YES, I WAS AND STILL AM VERY HAPPY .

No comments:

Post a Comment