-->

Monday, November 24, 2008


My first fried rice ! Doesnt look very fantastic but at least it tastes decent ! I cooked rice without a rice cooker okayyyyy hahah would love to have an egg to go with the rice but dint have any!

Had a good day today (: was productive and my tutors told me that my stuff are quirky ! Oh and that I like to use weird materials lol, but being an art student who just have enough for everyday expenses, I have to use weird materials since I dont have anywhere I can just take things from (eg. your mum's kitchen/ house trashbin/ dad's toolbox). But anyway, even if i have more than enough money, it just doesnt seem wise to spend 4pounds on a pair of gloves which will be cut, stitched and drawn on.

Yes, I'm gng to find the One Pound shop tmr.


As You are, so are we

No comments:

Post a Comment