-->

Monday, November 17, 2008

Tiger got to hunt
Bird got to fly
Man got to sit and wonder, "Why, why, why?"

Tiger got to sleep
Bird got to land
Man got to tell himself he understand.
Cat's Cradle, Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.




Gosh, I totally mixed up all my days this week ! I thought today was Saturday and that I had one more day before school but NOOOOOO !!!! But okay, I dint miss today's service hahah but I mixed up my timings up too and so I thought I had all the time in the world until I realised that svc does not start at 5pm !!!!

Lol, today was good still. Had beef hor fun & icecream cone after that. Nope, dint have my mcflurry because I forgot that I was on a chocolate fast HAHA. Ahhh, im still craving for eggtarts though :( And steamfish, lol.

Sch's in 10 hours :/

No comments:

Post a Comment