-->

Monday, January 26, 2009


Avant-garde ?

-

HAPPY CHI NEW YEAR :D
Dint rly celebrate CNY on the actual day itself, cos I had school and I'm stressed haha compact's coming so so fast !!! But I did celebrate on CNY's eve, as well as CNYeve's eve !

No family politics this year, or sitting on couches watching shows like huan zhu ge ge hahah just good food and good company (:

24JAN.
Went for a CNY carnival at UCL, saw some familiar faces..









And we calligraphed abit & lohei-ed (apparently it was london's longest lohei) lol.





Headed back to my brother's hall to do some work before gng to Graeme's house at Paddington which is omgg nice ! haha had steamboat before most of them got high on alcohol. Including my brother, which was quite an eyeopener.




Jo and Mel


Jiayi's the only one who's sober in this photo.


Graeme is obviously not.


& yay, I'm not looking at the camera !
Anyway, in case you were wondering- no I was not drunk, I drank ribena okayyyy hahah

25JAN.
Woke up early to rush back to my hall, wash up and go for a carboot sale at Battersea. Dint want to go initially but was glad I did cos it was totally worth it !! SUPER CHEAPPPP !!!! hahahaha bought a polaroid, a set of jacket vest & trousers, a heart-shaped pin, a H&M cardigan plus a topshop shorts for a total of 23.20pounds la ! Anyway just fyi, I dint go there to shop for recreational purposes but to source for garments for my project hor (the polaroid was an exception).

Headed to church and after that, we wanted to try out somewhere new and so Jiayi, Benj and I finally came down to two choices (Laughing Buddha & Rasa Sayang- not very appealing names I know) after much effort but we still ended up at the place we ate last sunday bcos Ryan intentionally/unintentionally did not hear what we were saying over the phone hahaha anyhows, he joined us later tgt with Ivan, Meiyin, Rae, Tina & her friend ! :D

Okay, time to collect my laundry ! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment