-->

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

/Maybe because, I see my weaknesses in you


Absolutely gorgeous shoes by Blowfish.
Too bad, it's sold out on delias :(((
(Maybe I shld just buy the grey coloured one ? HAHA)

Hohoho, I ran today ! Outside ! In the cold ! FEEL SO FIT NOW HAHAHAHA Ran with Jiayi and Angie to a bench in Regent's Park lol. Lovely place; should have brought my camera along and be like the 6am joggers in Yes Man hahah ! Jiayi cooked for us pasta with oriental mushroom sauce after that :D & Boris was late cos he was lost hahahhaa anyhows, cg was short and sweet (:

Hmmm after videocalling and playing facebook games with Shiming and Marcus for the last two consecutive days, it feels alil weird today to be home and be online but not talking to either hahah ohwell.

I want to call people in Singapore now, but it's 4AM there! BOOOOOOOO.

Anyhoo, I'm very excited to make green bean soup cos I bought green beans today at chinatown hahhahahaha and I will be satisfying my cravings for mee sua since I got back SOON, I swear ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment