-->

Monday, January 19, 2009

/ People’s whole lives do pass in front of their eyes before they die.
The process is called "living."
Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

Today, I managed to call and talk to a very special girl call Yulin haha she said that I shld give more information on how my day went ! Hmm I had peanut butter sandwiches for lunch (part of the saving $$$ plan) and we did some rly interesting and fun stuff during class today!



I dont have mine though haha

Anyhows, went back home and guess who I talked to on msn !

SHIMING!
But her fingers must be super tired after that cos I use mouth, she uses fingers; I talk, she types hahah

Then I played Guessthesketch with she and Marcus; they're rly crazy, play until Singapore 0400 la ! haha but yay, Im very happy (: & I finally completed my yu di tong xing show so now I can concentrate on MDWAV ! heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment