-->

Saturday, January 10, 2009



HAIAIAIAIAIAIEEEE IT'S SO SO VERY COLD ! I cant type propely so pardon me if there are any typos cos im just too cold to correct them. I had to resort to wraping myslef in what Wayne uses as mats for his cg meetings and I'm considering leaving my hair dryer switched on for good HAHA, just that it's abit noisy. GAAHHH so eerrieeetating.

The past three and the half weeks spent in Singapore feels like a dream la. I'm back in London, back to reality and back to getting use to everyth foreign agn. TSK.

Oh and ystd, I finally put on my retainers aft like.. about 2months of not wearing it ?!?!?! hahah HURTS LIKE CRAZY ! Ohweell, I dont wna be like Lionel & I like straigh teeth haha. Though I do miss my vampire look now and thn.

Anyway, I thnk i've been thkning too much for my own comfort.
& I've finally finished watching the whole of Little Nyonya & I think that yueniang and chenxi shld have just gotten tgt at episode 23 la, so annoying haha

And anyway agn, I MISS EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :( I'm sad. But dont worry, I've got all of your pictures in my laptop and inmy drawers and on my table and on my wall and in the shelvles and cupboards ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment