-->

Thursday, April 23, 2009

If I could wake up in a different place, at a different time, could I wake up as a different person?



-

I caught Fight Club the other night, it's REALLY GOOD ! If you've not seen it, go watch it pleaseee !!!!!! haha

& Last night, I slept at 8pm. Woke up at 3am, worked and wanted to take an hour nap at 8am but woke up at 1pm. GG.

Anyhows, I haven been losing hair since I braided about three weeks ago but last night, I managed to take out all of my braids, and lost quite an amount of hair! And surprisingly, it's not curly ! haha

And I had free dinner today ! haha cos I went for the Singapore day briefing. Being a volunteer sure has its benefits.


NASI BRIYANI !
Xiaoting and I kept koping the korropok hahah


And see ! Normal-looking hair !! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment