-->

Thursday, April 16, 2009

/没有勇气去想念



-

Thanks to Sissi, I've been listening to emo songs by Jay Chou. & I've been watching 爱就宅一起. Not healthy, not healthy (mentally or academically) haha ohwell.

Had cg at my place ystd and the night before, I was packing and tidying up away as though I was gng to have a room inspection hahah but it's all good cos I've been wanting to clean up but had been lazy to, & now I can work properly !

Think I'll take out my braids soon but I rly donchhh know haha cos I miss normal hair but I've grown to lovveee my braids !

And I've finally reached the halfway mark of my sketchbook !! Go go go ! Lol, to think I wanted to finish at least two sketchbooks over Easter holidays.

daniel says:
Put a smile on your face for He's the one who make us smile day by day! (:

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment