-->

Monday, April 27, 2009



"You met me at a very strange time in my life"

-







And so it was four days of good food :D
I think I did a pretty good job haha ate chwee kueh, bak kut teh and..


PRATA !


INDIAN ROJAK !


HOKKIEN MEE !


MUAH CHEE !


YOUTIAO !


CURRY PUFF !


LAKSA !

Good enough to last me till 22june ! Plus, I had beehoon and icekachang ystd at the appreciation brunch hahaha but okay, i look very tired in the pictures, my eyebags are like popping out !! And I seriously think my cheeks are fatter now !! NOOOOOOO !!!!

& I cant believe the weekend went by just like that ! Singapore Day was just awesome ! Abit overwhelming, so many Singaporeans in one place in London ! Met so many old and new people ! haha too bad i dint take that many pictures cos my camera battery died on me !!!! :( But anyhows, I bought pandan cake just now ! And ! I've been a really happy girl so yay hahaha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment