-->

Friday, April 17, 2009



It may help to understand human affairs to be clear that most of the great triumphs and tradgedies of history are caused, not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally bad, but by people being fundamentally people.
/Good Omens by Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett

-

It's friday already !
And what have I been doing..? Hmm.
Well, I've moved from chinese emo songs to english ones hahah Running Away by Midnight Hour is such a nice song with great lyrics; i dont think i'll ever get sick of it ! & Yesterday by Leona Lewis has such an amazing tune ! Listening to music is really theraupetic, I tell you. And i rly dislike the fact that some songs are not to be played for more than 30seconds on my embedded imeem playlist ! >:O

Sissi and I talked till three in the morning and she's still asleep while I am still trying to set my body clock back to London's timing before sch starts again ! haha it's not even according to Singapore's timing zz !

No comments:

Post a Comment