-->

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BAGOLOGY

Jerlene tweeted about this, and I decided to just give it a try for fun, so here's the picture of what I posted



And here's my report, which was pretty spot-on I think.

Dear Wei,
..Thank you for sharing your bag I sense you are someone with lots of inner passion and energy – you are like a battery that doesn’t run down! What I love is that your inner positivity and optimism almost seems to come from this constant source of passion for life. Of course sometimes high spirited people can come across as too strong for others – so make sure you aren’t overwhelming others especially men! I can see that you also like the feeling of inner peace, and finding a sense of tranquillity – maybe this surprises others! You are expressive and creative and someone who likes to follow new ideas, new paths or pursue opportunities. You should have a good sense/ gut feel for what is a good idea for you to follow. Don’t forget to remember your goals and make sure you are moving forward to pursue them step by step. On a note of caution, you are someone who does not like to be bored. You will find repetitive tasks very boring. You won’t suit a monotonous life style so make sure others are not trying to make you live one! I think (despite all your energy) that you can come across as quiet. You are also tactful. Given that, make sure that you stand up for what you want and feel. For you a sense of happiness I feel comes from laughing with friends and being around bright people. I think your energy comes in many different forms and is your sweetest gift of all.


Go try it here ! All you have to do is 'like' the page, take a picture of your bag contents, and just post it up to their wall !

No comments:

Post a Comment