-->

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MORNING ALL !



My brekkie which I'm proud of hahahaha cos I dint really had anything in mind. All I know is Im gng to cook onions with egg which I dont used to like very much but I think it reminds me of home so I actually craved for it lol.

Anyway, I know it looks ok only, but it tastes damn nice hahaha and it's really simple, so I'm gng to teach you lololol.

Just fry the onions at like low-medium heat (so if your stove has numbers 1-6 like mine, it'd be 3) and just keep stirring occasionally for like 10minutes. Then increase the heat to medium (4) and continue stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, add salt and pepper (dont have to add too much). Then when the onions start to brown, crack an egg and cook it scramble egg style. After that, crack another egg, but cook it sunshine egg style (this is for yolk lovers, so you can poke the yolk later and let it flow over your onions heh heh). And then, add grated cheese, and fry a bit more and you're done :D !

And it's not that fried ! I've got sore throat and after eating it, I dont feel like how I'd feel if I had french fries so yah haha (y)

No comments:

Post a Comment