-->

Friday, May 6, 2011

Woot. My shoes has arrived ! Funny how it slipped my mind, and I just had this naggy feeling for the past few days that I was supposed to be expecting a package of some sort. Really nice packaging, which made me feel like buying from the website again hahaha but no, not unless I have a voucher, which I did, and so I bought the shoes for so much less than half the price (and shipping's free :D).


The order form is slipped inside this card !







Ok. It doesnt look that high right. But, it is super high. When I first saw it, I was lik O.O hahah, the highest pair of heels I've ever owned. It's pretty walkable though haha but then again, I only walked around my house in it for like what, a few minutes hahaha

Anyway, to show you how high it really is, I took a picture of it with the highest shoe I have in London (and it's a wedge) !



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment