-->

Saturday, May 14, 2011

FRIDAY THE 13TH



“She’s one of those girls who doesn’t know what she’s doing, but she wants to know everything will be worth it one day. She isn’t amazing at one thing, just good at a lot of things, and that’s all she’ll ever be. She wishes she could be different, but she lives her life to the fullest anyway. All she truly needs is love to keep her sane. She looks at her world like it’s a book, with pages being read every day. She’s her own worst enemy and hardest critic. She knows she has flaws and tries to accept them, even though she knows she never fully will. More than anything, though, she just wants to make a difference one day, and she wants someone to remember her name.”

-

Had a nightmare.

I never actually am a believer of Friday the 13th.
But yesterday, I literally had a nightmare. Still having one.
I became the cause of my nightmare- and all I can think was/is see you ruined it like I knew you would.

Still,
I want to thank God for my lifegroup, or I wldnt know how I was gng to go through last night. Probably watch some more Vampire Diaries and mope around. To be honest, I really wasnt up for hosting at all, and stomach cramps werent helping (and still not helping). But as the night went by, by God's grace and mercy, I actually started to feel better.

Andddd, pray for me if you can haha
I've got a major project deadline on Thursday and I'm freaking out, cos the materials I ordered have not arrived, so the later they arrived, the higher the possibility of me pulling more than just one all-nighter. The best is if it arrives on Thursday, and I'll fail. Andddd, my 2000words essay is due at the end of the month and so far, the only words on the doc is the words of the essay question.. so. I know 2000words is not much but I did not attend the seminar so I'm kinda lost. Yes, digging my own grave (as usual).

No comments:

Post a Comment