-->

Friday, May 8, 2009



I just found out last night that zomg, i've to hand in my final work next thursday ! :O ! hahah gosh thats like two weeks before the actual exhibition ! But it's good too, cos that means thats just one more week left before I'm FREE :DD HAHA BUT yes, one more week before I can start thinking I'm free. Hur hur. I'm in a panicky-numbed mode now. My mind's lik ohnoneedohnotoohnowork, but I'm totally stoning.

OH and today's the second time I actually wore my fbts out (not like, to-the-nearby-supermarket out). The first time I wore my fbts, I wore a coat over hahahah but today..!



Now that I'm looking at it, I think the guy printed on my long top, looks like brad pitt. Or mayb, he is.

Anyway back to my FYP. Since I'll be more or less done with my work two weeks earlier than I thought, I'll have a month and a week free before SINGAPORE now. TSKKKK.

And it was so funny, Cally came into my room last night and saw the luggage full of clothes (which you can see on the right of the photo above) and she was like "Oohh, all prepared to go home?" But oh, no. I'm just too lazy to hang it up or fold the clothes after laundry and so they're just piled up in the luggage haha ! OK, but I mean, I'm gng to move out soon anyway..

Ooh and guess what I found while searching for my post-it notes in my messy drawer ! CADBURY FLAKE ! Totally made my day :3

No comments:

Post a Comment