-->

Wednesday, May 13, 2009



Thought I shldnt miss out on the fun & do my part even though I dont know who reads my blog haha, and I'll be in London which is :( :( :( ! So if you're in Singapore btw June 8-10, GO FOR LOUD CAMP !!! hahaha click HERE for details. There's even a trailer this year !! VIEW IT HERE.

I was looking through the fb group and saw this

Lionel:
ANDRIIIIIIII!!!!!! I can see u are strutting ur stuff out there man. HAHAHAHA!!!! BETTER BE AS LOUUUUUDDDD HORR!!!! WHHHHAAAOOOOO OOOHHHH !!!

So a curious me scrolled down the page and saw this

Andri:
;ahg;agahghalghaklghlahgklahghahgalghalkghagkhalghalghalhglakghalghalghalgah

NOISE!!!

AGKAGJAG;JAG;AJG;AGJ;AGJA;GJA;GJAG;JAG;ALGJ;ALGJ;AGJ;AGJA;GJAG;AJG;AGJA;GJA;

NOISE!!!

agjalgja;gj;agj;ajg;ajg;jal;gja;g;agj;aj;gja;gja;gja;gja;gjagagjaklgja;gja;gja;g;ajg;agja;
NOISE NOISE NOISE!!! HOO...

Hahah.. o yea...


HAHAHA totally made me laughed !

No comments:

Post a Comment