-->

Sunday, May 17, 2009

/Nothing is wrong when love is right

Hahaha okay, I've been watching 爱情魔发师 and it's super funny !!!!! But so sad, although xiaobei is tgt with er qi now, i know that she'll end up with ya si :( !

I was talking to Justine some time ago and when she told me about her dream of me, I LOLed like I always do which sometimes makes me feel silly cos I'm like laughing at my laptop ? & then my hallmates came knocking on my door a few days ago to ask me why do they always hear me laughing in my room (even at 2 in the morning!) and they wanted to have a piece of what I'm laughing at HAHA how to explain ! I've got funny friends and funny msn conversations and funny dramas and funny CHC online services :DD



And I ran 5km today with Jiayi Petrina and Wenxiu !! lik, REALLY RAN OKAY. Jiayi and I clocked 42minutes, not bad la hor haha considering both of us have been doing anyth but exercising. And it felt like we ran shorter than 5km ?? Must be london's weather haha but anyway, all of us felt abit out of place when we arrived cos our attires were totally not in sync with the rest of the people ! haha the perfect example of what to wear is sth along the lines of this :


Click HERE to see the guide to what to wear for an all-female marathon :-) And it was so funny because there were army boys (all one knee down) clapping for us when we first started the run ! Super enthu lol.

Rushed down to Chinatown afterwards for dimsum with Chris Kpop Meiyin & Tracey ! I'm like almost the same level as Chris and Kpop cos okay, I only had dimsum once and I only know mantou (which i like very much!) and siewmai (which I like very much not!) haha dimsum's actually quite.. nice !

Oh anyway, just a peek of how I looked like for the photoshoot:


Looks funny hor HAHA edited the photos cos I cant really show till my friend's assessment's over ! (:


FIVE MORE WEEKS !!

No comments:

Post a Comment