-->

Monday, May 4, 2009



Recently, I've been seeing all these 'Sorry for being..' posters up around the tube. There are more, like 'Sorry for losing touch' and 'Sorry for being predictable'.

Anyhows..
today's Bank holiday ! And so I decided agst staying in my room to do my work haha & just when we were all wearing summer dresses, tshirts and shorts out to enjoy the sun in London for the past few days, the weather today just had to take a 180degree change and it felt like winter all over again !!! >:O

Ohwell.
Kellie, Charles and I had fun still, at Littlehampton !


Went there specially to see this East Beach Cafe !!! It's not as impressive as what I had in mind though.. aiyah blame the photos we saw online in which the cafe looked a hundred times WOWer haha


Busy taking and checking out own our pictures lol


The wind was super strong la, our hair kept flying everywhere ! TSK.


And so we hid in here for awhile, but to no avail.


Ate our dinosaur kids meal hahah


And Charles took this when he went to the restroom ! HAHA


And finally, tired but happy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment