-->

Tuesday, May 12, 2009


This is the lets-guess-how-many-toasted-bread-are-there game, & the winner will get sth from london hahahahaahaha right.

The above is supposed to help me chiong my work tonight haha but okay, I've been busy spreading nutella and eating them more than I'm actually doing work (in fact, I've not even started hahahaha). And I think I'm gng to sleep once I'm done eating.. dont judge me ! I'm simply exhuasted from Sissi's photoshoot today which I'll talk more about in my next entry or sth.


And this, was what helped me survive a night of work on Saturday :-)
I was craving for fried chicken at lik 1 in the morning haha and Cally was craving for icecream ! Long story, she dint get her haagen daaz and got 39p apples instead; & was like wtf. eating fruits instead of icecream, so healthy lol. FMP makes us cranky and grouchy and craving for food in the middle of the night.

Okay yes, I can feel my eyes drooping already, goodnight !

No comments:

Post a Comment