-->

Sunday, October 11, 2009



And so.. that was potluck on Saturday (:
Pictures of food were searched, carefully chosen from Google Images and put together using Adobe Photoshop. We dint manage to take actual pictures of our homecooked food cos well, too hungry already haha ! And okay, I dint cook. I bought four seasons duck tgt with Kellie and Sissi hahaha :> Oh and pictures of humans are on facebook.. sorry non-facebookusers, too lazy.

Aye, staple bullets and glue are ruining my poor fingers and nails :( It is was 0121 and I am was working on my proj though I'm only having lectures later (meaning, I dont have to submit/show anyth but just bring me myself and I to school). I'm like so hardworking now ? HA.

& Wah I talked to lik, six people in Singapore on the phone today and only spent like 4SGD so far ?!! Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment