-->

Saturday, October 31, 2009

I LAY IT ALL DOWN AGAIN



Help me find the way
Bring me back to You


-

Four days and two thousand five hundred staples later, I've finally finished knitting my staples sample ! It was supposed to be a long rectangle but I decided to cut it short and do a triangle instead haha, my fingernails are aching :(

I took a look at my bank account today.
Okay first, I need to go on a Shopping Fast. Shopping for shoes/clothes/books/fabrics/food/blahblah/whatever no more. I dont buy expensive things. I just buy many inexpensive things :( And second, I need a job badly. I just saw a couple of flyering jobs.. and people needed for a psychology experiment ahhhhh hahaha.

Aye, at least I've started packing my meals already; and bringin my own beverage in the customized starbucks tumbler given by Derrick, Justine, Lionel, Shiming & Yulin (: My plan for the next month is to save on food and grocery shopping, but it's so easy to get carried away esp in Waitrose or Morrisons ! But if in the highly unlikely case all goes well, I might still have abit of money left for miscellaneous stuff. So rubbish. I'm so tempted to say my life sucks but it doesnt ! More like, I shld start writing down my expenses agn !


OK enough about my money issues haha,
Hope you had one wicked Happy Halloween :D

No comments:

Post a Comment